This year, James Cropper celebrates 170 years as British Master Papermaker. To mark the occasion, the bespoke luxury paper manufacturer is offering you the chance to win a stylish Herdwick Tweed Squires holdall worth €800, in conjunction with British leather specialists Cherchbi.
Made from traditional pure wool Herdwick tweed – sourced from the English Lake District, home to James Cropper – this beautifully designed Cherchbi Squires holdall makes the perfect travel bag. To find out more about Cherchbi visit: www.cherchbi.co.uk
Simply pick up your official Luxepack Monaco paper bag, sponsored by James Cropper, show off your imagination with a creative photograph of it and send your snaps to James Cropper for your chance to win!
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow @jamescropper on Twitter
- Collect your official Luxepack Monaco bag
- Take an original photo of your official Luxepack Monaco paper bag in a location of your choice
- Post your image and location to our Twitter page or alternatively email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A panel of judges will select the photo of the bag in the most creative and interesting location
T&Cs: Closing date for entries 13.11.2015. Winners will be announced 20.11.2015. James Cropper will contact the winner directly to arrange delivery of the Cherchbi bag. One entry per person. The judges decision is final. Exclusive competition for visitors to Luxepack Monaco only. Competition is closed to employees of James Cropper, Cherchbi and the organisers of Luxepack Monaco.