We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Quality Technician within TFP. The primary
responsibility of this role is to provide support to the Quality Technician as part of the TFP Quality
The role requires attention to detail as well as the ability to communicate effectively across
departments at all levels. TFP are looking for a willing person who can work both diligently as well
as eventually being able to identify systemic improvements in TFP’s Quality processes, so that TFP’s
Quality systems remain robust as TFP expand their production capacity.
• Maintain the TFP Calibration register
• Calibration of internal test equipment in line with the calibration register
• Coordinate the supply of external calibration service providers
• Coordinate the replacement and repair of TFP testing equipment
• Ensuring that all necessary certification is maintained for TFP testing equipment and any
associated calibration requirements for the test apparatus used within TFP that needs to
be traceable to national standards
• Undertake Internal AS9100 (TFP) and ISO 9001 audits as required in the wider Group
• Produce accurate internal audit reports on the audit database
• Supporting TFP’s AS9100 & ISO 9001 quality systems by ensuring change is managed
through the TFP Quality Management System
• Testing and recording of subcontracted material to ensure compliance to specification
• Manual web inspection as required for fault logging and to meet customer requirement
• Producing accurate and timely customer certification as required
• To maintain the raw material certification process including the review and acceptance of
raw material certification, uploading to QIS and release of invoices
• Identify and take appropriate action when the raw material certificates do not comply
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely raw material certification
• To actively participate in projects to improve TFP’s quality and business systems as
• Administration as required
Applicants should have HNC/D qualifications or equivalent and have a minimum of 12
months experience in a quality function at a similar level.
Why Technical Fibre Products?
Technical Fibre Products (TFP) is a speciality wet-laid nonwoven manufacturer, producing a diverse range of high performance veils and mats for an array of challenging applications. TFP primarily operates within the Automotive and Aerospace markets whilst also providing cutting edge solutions in the Defence, Energy, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Construction and Healthcare markets. Our customers are leaders in their chosen fields.
Our core capability is working in partnership with customers to provide solutions for technically demanding challenges. Whilst the portfolio readily provides immediate solutions, many products are developed specifically to meet the unique needs of customers for both high and low volume requirements.