We currently have a vacancy for a temporary (9 months fixed-term contract) full time
Administration Assistant within Colourform, to focus on the day-to-day
administration to support performance relating to SQDCP. The role holder will be
responsible for collecting and recording data to enable preventative actions, working
collaboratively with Technical, Planning, Operations and Engineering to ensure
consistent performance across shifts and areas, as well as monitoring daily and
weekly production schedules.
• Work with the team to eliminate accidents/incidents by reporting,
monitoring and taking preventative action
• Keep training matrix and compliance matrix up to date (Access) and help
identify areas of vulnerabilities, arrange refresher or operator training and
• Assist Technical and Operations in producing the correct labelling for the
• Ensuring crewing needs are met and assisting with the communication of
• Monitoring stock levels and processing deliveries
• Assisting with processes associated with crewing, such as liaising with payroll
and ensuring the correct product is planned/running at the right time
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
• Applicable experience, especially within a manufacturing environment
• Operational knowledge of papermaking or converting processes would be
• Good communication skills
COLOURFORM™ is an exciting innovation from James Cropper PLC.
We are a world-renowned group of experts in the design and manufacture of pulp and fibre-based products. Everything we create for our global clients is manufactured on-site in our own factory at Burneside Mills, next to the River Kent, on the edge of the English Lake District. We have complete control over quality, environmental and workplace standards – and we always will. Colourform is at the forefront of eco-packaging technology and innovation.