Working in consultation with the Group Board, you will lead and manage the people agenda which enables the delivery of the business plan, the growth and improvement trajectory and the definition and protection of cultural values. You will provide the operational and strategic challenge to drive and influence the performance of our people.
The role will involve;
• Designing and implementing the people plan and services aligned to the Group Business Plan.
• Advising the Group Board, providing expert guidance and support on the full range of HR programmes
• Leading the HR team to ensure the delivery of high quality services and advice across all aspects of HR including workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, diversity, employee engagement and talent management.
• Developing a culture of business partnering which enables business performance, enhances people capability and ensures cultural alignment.
• Providing HR leadership for the Group and effective management of people related matters.
• Ensuring the legal protection of the business and brand through the provision of effective people services.
The successful candidate;
• Of graduate calibre, with a proven track record in HR leadership gained within a significant manufacturing or operational environment.
• A credible business partner, role model and leader, you will possess well developed stakeholder management skills and proven experience of influencing the people agenda.
• You will be able to demonstrate the ability to design, develop and lead the delivery of the people strategy combined with strong change leadership skills.
• A natural sponsor of change, you will be achievement orientated and possess the tenacity and resilience to succeed in this dynamic, challenging yet rewarding environment.
• A strong project manager with a proven record of success in organising and implementing large scale initiatives.
Why James Cropper PLC?
James Cropper is a specialist paper and advanced materials manufacturer in north-west England with a strong ambition to grow in its chosen markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing listed company with more than 170 years of heritage that thrives on innovation.
A business of around £100m, it has important market shares in the USA, China, the Far East, Europe and the UK. We are renowned globally for colour expertise, dedicated responses to challenging custom projects and award-winning commitment to the highest standards of sustainability.