We currently have a vacancy for an ISD (Information Systems Department) Projects and Process Co-ordinator in our Information Systems Department.
This role will provide assistance to ISD Leaders and the wider team, co-ordinating, planning and supporting the Business/ISD project portfolio. This role is to improve project communication and control (driving change initiatives), improve project service delivery, improve ISD processes and enable improved engagement.
The role will involve:
• Reporting: A variety of reporting is required over the project lifecycle plus across the ISD overall programme of works.
• Control: The role is expected to derive & maintain the latest status; figures; actions or issues. Overseeing the co-ordination of issues; risks, change control, documentation and any other measures required to maintain or improve control (contract management, procurement etc.).
• Continuous Improvement: Developing, deploying & sustaining best practice is a key part of the role (methods, processes, standards, procedures and tools / theory of project management).
• Quality Assurance: Development, execution & follow-up of audits, reviews, compliance & health checks on all areas of ISD project / portfolio management.
• Support: Provision of project & portfolio support as directed to ensure successful delivery of deliverables.
In this role the job holder will liaise with people at all levels, validating data and creating meaningful clear information that can be acted on.
Our ideal candidate will hold A Level qualifications or equivalent and has at least 2 years of relevant experience working in a similar role, examples of which may include Project Management Office Analyst or Project Support Officer. The successful candidate will report to the Head of our Information Services Department.
Why James Cropper PLC?
James Cropper is a specialist paper and advanced materials manufacturer in north-west England with a strong ambition to grow in its chosen markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing listed company with more than 170 years of heritage that thrives on innovation.
A business of around £100m, it has important market shares in the USA, China, the Far East, Europe and the UK. We are renowned globally for colour expertise, dedicated responses to challenging custom projects and award-winning commitment to the highest standards of sustainability.