Technical Fibre Products (TFP), part of the James Cropper Group, is a leading global manufacturer of advanced material solutions for the defence, medical and energy industries. Established for over 30 years, with site expansion worldwide, an opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated team member to deliver a first class service to our customers and suppliers, from the forefront of materials innovation.
By living our core values of caring, forward thinking and responsibility, we provide an exceptional standard of support to the ROW (Rest of World) sales team and customers through:
- Sales Enquiry follow-up and qualification
- Advanced materials Sample preparation, tracking and follow-up
- Maintaining customer price lists
- Interpreting complex customer requirements with contingency planning
- Providing a focal point for all customers
- Responsibility for budget of house accounts and forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management Tool( CRM) maintenance and reporting
- A strong level of analytical thinking and mental flexibility
- Creating and managing team reports, driving use throughout the organisation
- Confidently demonstrating exceptional verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate should be educated to A level or equivalent standard, with 2 years’ experience of working in a fast paced and reactive customer centred environment.
This is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday with an industry competitive salary, along with a range of additional benefits including excellent bonus and pension schemes.
Why Technical Fibre Products?
Technical Fibre Products (TFP) is a speciality wet-laid nonwoven manufacturer, producing a diverse range of high performance veils and mats for an array of challenging applications. TFP primarily operates within the Automotive and Aerospace markets whilst also providing cutting edge solutions in the Defence, Energy, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Construction and Healthcare markets. Our customers are leaders in their chosen fields.
Our core capability is working in partnership with customers to provide solutions for technically demanding challenges. Whilst the portfolio readily provides immediate solutions, many products are developed specifically to meet the unique needs of customers for both high and low volume requirements.