We currently have a vacancy for an OPEX Project and Process Coordinator to provide assistant to the Paper Operations Group Leaders Shift Team Leaders, and the Group Leader (OPEX). The purpose of the role is to coordinate, plan and support the various OPEX implementation programmes and processes. This successful applicant will work to improve communication & control (driving change initiatives) and enable improved engagement.
The key accountabilities of this role will be:
• To become the Paper Operations department data champion
• To seek out and support the roll out of new tools/databases to drive real time usage of data to drive performance
• Be a “go to “ person for advice and training on which OPEX tools support the various OPEX programmes and processes, supporting the understanding of tiered accountability
• Establish the required governance and drive continuous improvement on visual management
• Work with GLs to understand their data needs, across the balanced scorecard and deliver solutions
• Champion Short Interval Control governance, bringing challenge and consistency across the teams to support On Time in Full Performance
• Alongside the OPEX Leader, become a SharePoint champion for paper operations department and drive its use/benefits
• Facilitate the use of problem solving tools and techniques
This is a grade E Days role.
Applicants should be qualified to A-level or equivalent, and should ideally have at least 2 years in an equivalent role.
Why James Cropper Paper?
James Cropper is a specialist paper manufacturer in north-west England. The company has developed a strong range of technical capabilities, making it a global player in high quality coloured and bookbinding papers, niche digital solutions, luxury packaging and offering unique bespoke materials. A business of around £75m, it has important market shares in the USA, China, the Far East, Europe and the UK.