We are reshaping our People Department to ensure our structure is the best to support our growing business and as such we have a vacancy for an Administrator.
Reporting into the People Operational Service Lead, this role will have a particular focus on providing a confidential administrative service to the Payroll and people team. The role will cover a wide range of duties such as administration of the company pension schemes, administration for internal changes and moves, and management of our company car fleet. You will also be involved in supporting the introduction of a new HR Information System.
As well as the day to day administration there will also be the opportunity to be involved in the continuous improvement of processes within our changing department.
What skills and experience will you need?
• A flexible and energetic individual who has had relevant experience working in a similar role
• A high level of organisational, communication and computer skills
• We are looking for a trustworthy, proactive and personable individual, with excellent team working skills: someone who is able to communicate effectively with fellow employees at all levels across the business
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• It would be beneficial to be qualified to or working towards a Level 3 – CIPD qualification
Determination and focus on delivery are also crucial characteristics as James Cropper shapes a culture of high performance. There will be development opportunities for the successful candidate.
Why James Cropper PLC?
James Cropper is a specialist paper and advanced materials manufacturer in north-west England with a strong ambition to grow in its chosen markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing listed company with more than 175 years of heritage that thrives on innovation.
A business of around £100m, it has important market shares in the USA, China, the Far East, Europe and the UK. We are renowned globally for colour expertise, dedicated responses to challenging custom projects and award-winning commitment to the highest standards of sustainability.