We currently have a vacancy for a 12 Month Intern in the Raw Materials Procurement Department.
Reporting into the Raw Materials Procurement Manager, the key responsibilities of the role are;
• Communication with suppliers with regard to price, lead-times & contract management.
• Provide support for the scheduling & planning process including updating planning schedules and sharing plans with relevant stakeholders.
• Help to maintain the product & supplier database, checking accuracy of data and compliance.
• Research supply chain, legislation and market behaviour to ensure availability of relevant information.
• Prepare monthly reports and departmental communications.
• Work to deliver agreed project briefs delivering value improvements to the business.
• Additional day to day support to the Procurement team.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
Educated to a degree level with a qualification in Business.
Good understanding of business principles and product management.
Enthusiastic, innovative, friendly and energetic individual.
Confident communicator with an aptitude for generating and expressing new ideas.
Have strong numeracy skills, with a basic understanding of financial measurements.
Be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
The working hours for this role are from: 8.30am – 17:00 Monday to Friday. The Successful candidate would be required to start this role between November 2019- January 2020.
Why James Cropper Paper?
James Cropper is a specialist paper manufacturer in north-west England. The company has developed a strong range of technical capabilities, making it a global player in high quality coloured and bookbinding papers, niche digital solutions, luxury packaging and offering unique bespoke materials. A business of around £75m, it has important market shares in the USA, China, the Far East, Europe and the UK.