We currently have a vacancy for a 12 Month Intern in the Marketing Division.
Reporting into the Marketing Director Richard Bracewell, the key responsibilities of the role are;
• Provide support for the marketing planning process including conducting marketing audits, updating planning documents and sharing plans with relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain and update the product price guidelines.
• Research competitors’ products and market behaviour to create an up to date competitor landscape.
• Undertake sales and profitability analysis and prepare monthly marketing reports.
• Support the introduction of new products through the stage gate process, including helping prepare business cases and analysing performance against objectives.
• Help to maintain the product database, checking accuracy of data including product coding and grouping.
• Support the development of product sales and marketing tools.
• Additional day to day support to the marketing team.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
Educated to a degree level with a qualification in Marketing or Business with a marketing component.
Good understanding of the marketing principles and product management.
Enthusiastic, innovative, and energetic individual.
Confident communicator with an aptitude for generating and expressing new ideas.
Have strong numeracy skills, with a basic understanding of financial measurements.
Be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Why James Cropper Paper?
James Cropper is a specialist paper manufacturer in north-west England. The company has developed a strong range of technical capabilities, making it a global player in high quality coloured and bookbinding papers, niche digital solutions, luxury packaging and offering unique bespoke materials. A business of around £75m, it has important market shares in the USA, China, the Far East, Europe and the UK.