TFP Hydrogen Products is an award-winning subsidiary of James Cropper PLC. Using our key capabilities in electrochemical materials, we support a diverse range of customers in technologies that include hydrogen generators, fuel cells, batteries, corrosion prevention, water treatment and medical devices. We are proud of our ISO 9001 (2015) certification. Our current team is made up of exceptional people with a range of backgrounds, who use their core knowledge to deliver for our stakeholders
Due to our continued expansion and ambitions in the green hydrogen sector, we are seeking a talented individual to join us to help manage our interactions with customers and innovation funders. As Innovation Team Manager you will work closely with our innovation funders, customers, Business Development colleagues and the internal TFP Hydrogen Innovation and Production Teams to ensure those external requirements are converted into a coordinated and executed action plan.
- Establish priorities to ensure manufacturing team works most efficiently
- Adhere to the Company’s Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
-Delegates manufacturing tasks so that team can meet production deadlines
- Check and monitor production output according to BOM’s
- Define and generate new SOP’s alongside Innovation Team
- Implement recommended manufacturing cost reduction strategies
- Report on team performance to Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Counsels and maintain discipline with production employees who fail to perform or violate company policies
- Make recommendations about ways to improve employee efficiency and reduce costs
- Ensure all operators maintain a clean and tidy work environment.
- Be an exemplar of capability and performance.
- Nurture cooperation and communication within production team and other departments
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Proven Experience as a Production Supervisor
- Organisational and leadership Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- Advanced Skills in Excel
- Qualification in Six Sigma would be advantageous.
Hours of work: 40 hours Monday to Friday
If you would be interested in working for James Cropper PLC then please send in a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our careers page on the company website www.jamescropper.com.
Closing date: 18 July 2022.
TFP Hydrogen is a part of the James Cropper Group PLC, a leading developer of materials for a wide range of innovative and dynamic sectors. We are a purpose-driven organisation with a vision to be a major player in facilitating the energy transition.
Based in Cornwall, UK, but with a global outlook, we work closely with our Group HQ in Kendal and our overseas colleagues in the USA.
Why Technical Fibre Products?
Technical Fibre Products (TFP) is a speciality wet-laid nonwoven manufacturer, producing a diverse range of high performance veils and mats for an array of challenging applications. TFP primarily operates within the Automotive and Aerospace markets whilst also providing cutting edge solutions in the Defence, Energy, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Construction and Healthcare markets. Our customers are leaders in their chosen fields.
Our core capability is working in partnership with customers to provide solutions for technically demanding challenges. Whilst the portfolio readily provides immediate solutions, many products are developed specifically to meet the unique needs of customers for both high and low volume requirements.