Technical Fibre Products (TFP) Ltd is part of James Cropper PLC, a world-class advanced materials and paper products group, with an operational reach in over 50 countries. TFP manufacture veils and mats that support industries such as aerospace, energy generation, automotive and fire protection.
As a group James Cropper PLC enjoys a global reputation for its dedicated responses to custom projects and its award-winning commitment to the highest standards of sustainability and quality.
Within TFP, we currently have a vacancy for a Quality Technician. The primary responsibility of this role is to maintain online quality inspection systems to support TFP’s ongoing pursuit of quality improvement.
• Responsible for the daily review of inspection systems.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of individual inspection systems specification’s on a product by product basis.
• Provide reports of inspection systems data, based on specific products to ensure compliance with customer specification.
• Contributing member of the development team along with the Quality Co-ordinator and Quality Systems Manager.
• Trained auditor with specific knowledge of the AS9100 & ISO9001 standards for both internal TFP audits and Site Wide audits.
In addition to working on the roll out of a new inspection system to complement our existing vision systems, the successful candidate will need to be flexible in supporting the existing team and the demands placed on the quality department from around the business.
Applicants should be educated to degree level or equivalent and have a minimum of 12 months experience in a production environment utilising online quality systems.
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday between 09:00- 17:00. The successful candidate for this role will report to the Quality Coordinator.
Why Technical Fibre Products?
Technical Fibre Products (TFP) is a speciality wet-laid nonwoven manufacturer, producing a diverse range of high performance veils and mats for an array of challenging applications. TFP primarily operates within the Automotive and Aerospace markets whilst also providing cutting edge solutions in the Defence, Energy, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Construction and Healthcare markets. Our customers are leaders in their chosen fields.
Our core capability is working in partnership with customers to provide solutions for technically demanding challenges. Whilst the portfolio readily provides immediate solutions, many products are developed specifically to meet the unique needs of customers for both high and low volume requirements.