We currently have a vacancy for a Quality Technician within TFP. The primary responsibility of this role is to maintain quality and business systems within TFP in the most efficient way to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for the daily review of the EasyVision systems.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of individual EasyVision specification’s on a product by product basis.
- Provide reporting of EasyVision data on specific products to ensure compliance with customer specification.
- Contributing member of the QIS leadership and development team with the Quality Co-ordinator and Quality Systems Manager.
- Trained auditor with specific knowledge of the AS9100 & ISO9001 standards for both internal TFP audits and Site Wide audits.
- Managing TFP’s internal and external calibration requirements in line with the AS9100 framework.
- Providing support for the “Assistant Quality Technicians” role.
- Co-ordinates the Quality aspects of the New Product Development sign out process.
- Reviews and Approves QIS Specifications.
- To assist both the Quality Co-ordinator & Quality Compliance Co-ordinator with supplier and sub-contractor related quality and safety specific issues.
- To manage the Supplier Certification process.
- To actively participate in projects to improve TFP’s quality and business systems as required.
- Provides cover for the Quality Co-ordinator and Assistant Quality Technician.
- Provides data and trends for the Quality Management Review.
Applicants should be educated to degree level or equivalent and have a minimum of 12 months experience in a quality function at a similar level
Why Technical Fibre Products?
Technical Fibre Products (TFP) is a speciality wet-laid nonwoven manufacturer, producing a diverse range of high performance veils and mats for an array of challenging applications. TFP primarily operates within the Automotive and Aerospace markets whilst also providing cutting edge solutions in the Defence, Energy, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Construction and Healthcare markets. Our customers are leaders in their chosen fields.
Our core capability is working in partnership with customers to provide solutions for technically demanding challenges. Whilst the portfolio readily provides immediate solutions, many products are developed specifically to meet the unique needs of customers for both high and low volume requirements.