As a James Cropper Technical Graduate, you’ll be given structured development to become a Technical Expert and Future Leader within our business. As part of a 2 year programme you will be expected to;
· Become a Technical Expert and Future Leader
· Master skills in paper technology and 6 sigma green belt
· Work with the latest technology in paper products
· Master colour technologies
· Product development
What we’re looking for
· Must be qualified to degree level in a Science or Engineering subject—ideally 2:1 or above
· Have a willingness to learn and develop
· Be proactive and demonstrate effective decision making and negotiation skills
Why James Cropper Paper?
James Cropper is a specialist paper manufacturer in north-west England. The company has developed a strong range of technical capabilities, making it a global player in high quality coloured and bookbinding papers, niche digital solutions, luxury packaging and offering unique bespoke materials. A business of around £75m, it has important market shares in the USA, China, the Far East, Europe and the UK.