Technical Fibre Products (TFP) Ltd is part of James Cropper PLC, a world-class advanced materials and paper products group, with an operational reach in over 50 countries. TFP is part of the James Cropper Group of companies and manufactures the widest range of nonwovens in the world at their manufacturing facility in Kendal, located in the north west of the UK. Industries served include: Aerospace, Fuel Cell, Automotive, Wind energy, Energy, Infrastructure and Industrial sectors.
As a group James Cropper PLC enjoys a global reputation for its dedicated responses to custom projects and its award-winning commitment to the highest standards of sustainability and quality.
Continued growth within TFP, has led to us expanding and as a consequence we need to reinforce and strengthen our sales team. We currently have a vacancy for an Account Manager.
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual to secure sustainable and profitable sales growth of TFP materials and service new and existing accounts.
• Maximise sales revenues and profitability for a designated sales region through account management and new account development
• Identify and develop new accounts, market sectors and product lines
• Motivate and manage supply partners (agents, distributors, etc.)
• Participate in budget preparation, forecasts and plans: report and interpret ongoing sales performance in the context of TFP overall growth strategy
• Manage quotations and pricing in line with company policy
• Communicate and translate customer needs to TFP team
• Build and maintain relationships, trust and confidence between TFP and clients and partners
• Develop and manage opportunity pipeline and drive development projects through to successful conclusion by influencing appropriate teams and individuals within TFP
• Actively seeks to develop new products and/or technologies within TFP and to improve and further develop existing technologies and/or products and to seek opportunities to work with appropriate third parties, where appropriate to create new or improved technologies and or products.
• Demonstrated track record in technical sales
• Composites and/or technical textile experience and knowledge
• Team player
• EU travel is a requirement
• Technical/engineering degree or equivalent
• Language skills would be a benefit, but not a requirement
The successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive salary, as well as a range of fantastic additional benefits such as: bonus scheme, company car and pension.
This is a home based role, but with a requirement to get into the office frequently therefore applications would be encouraged from candidates living in the north of the UK (willing to commute to Kendal, Lake District), or willing to relocate.
Applicants should be educated to degree level or equivalent.
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday between 08.45- 17:00.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Technical Fibre Products?
Technical Fibre Products (TFP) is a speciality wet-laid nonwoven manufacturer, producing a diverse range of high performance veils and mats for an array of challenging applications. TFP primarily operates within the Automotive and Aerospace markets whilst also providing cutting edge solutions in the Defence, Energy, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Construction and Healthcare markets. Our customers are leaders in their chosen fields.
Our core capability is working in partnership with customers to provide solutions for technically demanding challenges. Whilst the portfolio readily provides immediate solutions, many products are developed specifically to meet the unique needs of customers for both high and low volume requirements.