WINNER: Les Trophées Champenois 2020 'Packaging of the Year' | Best Folding Box gong Formes de Luxe Awards | Resource Efficiency prize Sustainability Awards 2020 | Luxe Pack in Green Award & People’s Choice Award 2020
SHORTLISTED: Luxury Packaging Awards 2020
Sustainable Packaging Credentials
This 'Second Skin' revolutionary gift-box luxury packaging, is a mono-material packaging design with genuine sustainable credentials:
- It is 100% recyclable in the paper waste stream. Recycling is recommended so that the valuable fibre can be given a second life.
- This new case is 9 times lighter than the previous Ruinart box and reduces the carbon footprint by 60%.
- 91% of the water used in the manufacturing process for the Second Skin is clean enough to be released back into the river from which it is taken at the start of the process.
- The ultra-light case has been crafted from natural wood fibres sourced from sustainably managed European forests.
- The renewable fibre is from responsibly managed forestry, certified to Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) standards.
- The white colour is natural and is free of chemical dye additives.
James Cropper was established in 1845 and we are a prestige paper innovator that has never stopped reacting to the needs of the paper market. COLOURFORM™ was born from the business’ wealth of expertise in fibre and colour and investment in solutions that focus on the sustainability agenda.
COLOURFORM™ is a world leading thermoformed, plastic-free, moulded fibre packaging solution that was a natural fit for Ruinart. Following more than two years of R&D, in 2020 the new cases started replacing the Maison’s existing champagne boxes as a single case for the entire champagne range.
Start your brand's journey today - CONTACT US